1. There’s more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth.
2. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
3. Most humans alive today have never made a phone call.
4. In the African country of Lesotho, the people are known as Basotho and speak Sesotho.
5. The Western Lowland Gorilla’s scientific name is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
6. Horses cannot breathe through their mouths.
7. Salvadore Dali designed the Chupa Chups logo.
8. There is an immortal jellyfish.
9. Practically all astronauts were first born children.
10. The name Canada comes from the native American word Kanata meaning ‘Big Village’.
11. When split into two or more pieces, provided that each piece retains enough of the center disc, each piece of a starfish will grow into a new, individual starfish.
12. The top richest 1% of Americans own 42% of the nation’s wealth, while the bottom 80% own just 7%.
13. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
14.There are more atoms in a grain of sand than there are grains of sand in the whole world.
15. Ke$ha’s “Tik Tok” sold more copies than any single by The Beatles.
16. Alcohol kills more people than all illegal drugs combined.
17. Giraffes can go without water for longer than camels.
18. Ralph Lauren’s real name is Ralph Lifshitz.
19. A loofa is a vegetable.
20. In Texas, it is illegal to shoot a buffalo from a hotel room.
21. Richard Nixon’s VP – Spiro Agnew’s name is an anagram for “grow a penis
22. Tomatoes are a fruit.
23. If you stretched out all the DNA in your body and put them end-to-end, it would be about six times the distance that Pluto is from the Sun.
24. Bananas are a type of berry.
25. The American accent is more deeply rooted in England than the current British accent.
26. Before they became a fashion accessory, high heels were originally for cavalry men.
27. Humans in peak condition can outrun any animal on earth in a marathon.
28. The total weight of all ants on earth is greater than the total weight of all humans.
29. Eagles mate while airborne.
30. Astronauts in orbit feel weightless because they are constantly falling, not because there is no gravity in space.
31. Popeye has four identical quadruplet nephews named Pipeye, Pupeye, Poopeye and Peepeye.
32. Falling coconuts kill far more people per year than sharks.
33. It’s illegal to tickle a women in Virginia
34. Wombats poo cubes.
35. Mosquitoes are the deadliest animal on Earth.
36. When you run in rain, you get more rain on you than when you walk in rain.
37. If you shuffle a deck of cards and deal all 52 it’s 100% certain that that permutation of cards has never ever been dealt before.
38. A strawberry is not a berry. In fact, it’s technically not even a fruit.
39. Google’s Page rank algorithm is named after Larry Page, not Web pages.
40. Honey never goes bad. Archaeologists have found 2000 year old jars of honey in Egyptian tombs, which still tasted delicious.