The longest running sitcom is also one of the most romantic.
1. Grand gestures sometimes involve a little property damage.
2. But they can be as easy as making breakfast.
3. Or wearing a ridiculous costume.
4. You know what? Just do whatever works.
5. Don’t be surprised when someone shows interest. You’re plenty lovable!
6. Remember that anyone can be romantic, even the elderly.
7. And you’re never too old to act young.
8. Everyone has romantic fantasies. Learn your partner’s.
9. And know your strengths. Not everyone is good at being sexy.
10. You might be surprised, though. Get in touch with your wild side.
11. Just also be aware of boundaries.
12. When giving a gift, think of your partner’s interests instead of your own.
13. Also, find shared interests and embrace them.
14. Or just take dirty pictures. That works, too.
15. Don’t forget the card!
16. Be kind to lonely people. Not everyone has love.
17. But be careful with fragile hearts.
18. Learn how to let people down easy.
19. Love hurts.
20. But hey, even if things don’t end well, you can at least hope for makeouts.
21. Speaking of, few people look good kissing. Avoid PDAs.
22. If you are in love, celebrate it.
23. Because there’s no substitute for the real thing.
24. So put a ring on it. It’s not about the size.
25. As long as you love each other, marriage is a blessing.
26. But do make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons.
27. Whatever you decide, once you do find real love, never let it go.
Have something to say about this post? Don't be shy!