1. Ketchup – If you’ve opened a bottle of ketchup, it’s only good for four to six more months. It is still safe to consume, but the color and taste will be off.
2. Conditioner – You can keep the same bottle of conditioner for two to three years.
4. Pickles – If pickles have been unopened, they should be good for 18 months. There is no conclusive data for how long they last once opened, but if they’re slippery or soft, you should throw them out.
5. Shaving Cream – Shaving cream is good for two or more years.
7. Hair spray – Hair spray will last in your bathroom for two to three years.
8. Bleach – Surprisingly, bleach is good for only three to six months from purchase.
9. Vinegar – Vinegar can last 42 months.
10. Olives – An unopened jar can last three years, while an opened jar can last three months in the refrigerator.
11. Motor oil – Unopened motor oil can last between two and five years, whereas opened motor oil containers can last three months
12. Rubbing Alcohol – Rubbing alcohol will last for at least three years.
13. Windex – Windex will last for two years.
14. Peanut Butter – Peanut butter can last nine months in your cupboard.
15. Mouthwash – You can use mouthwash for three years from the manufacturing date.
16. Tabasco – If stored in a cool, dark place, Tabasco can last five years.
18. Dish Detergent – Both liquid and powdered dish detergent can last up to one year.
19. Bar Soap – Bar soap doesn’t last forever. It’s only good for 18 months to three years in your bathroom.
20. Alkaline Batteries – Alkaline batteries are good for seven years.
21. Rice – Rice can last two years from the date on the box.