Salutations, internet ne’erdowells. Since I was a lad, I have enjoyed fine cinema. In those days, films were written and performed properly. With a dignified vocabulary and diligent diction.
Alas, those days have gone the way of the dodo. Class and manners have been usurped by poorly constructed idioms and distasteful vulgarity. I cannot view a picture film without my ears being molested by the horrendous mangling of the English language.
More awesomeness from friends:
- 10 Best Movie Prequels of All Time
- 10 Most Beautiful Urban Parks on Earth
- 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the World’s Largest Bird
- 16 Celebrities Who Are Smarter Than You Think
- Planking, Owling & Now Horsemaning
- Landscapes That Will Blow Your Mind
- World’s Largest And Most Expensive iPhone Case Spotted in Las Vegas
- 20 Examples of Final Fantasy Cosplay
- The 7 Most Common Drugs People Overdose On
- 21 Surprisingly Common Misconceptions